We guarantee that all neva diamonds are solely of excellent quality and have all been carefully chosen by our in-house gemologist. All of our diamonds are in compliance with every united nations resolution and we do not source from countries in conflict. Please note that unique certificates by gemological institutes (gia, igi, hrd) are only attached to singular diamonds that poses a carat weight equal to or higher than 0.25 Carat.
Audace Mono Diamond
full band approximately 0.22 ct (size 3)
Audace Duo Diamond
full band approximately 0.44 ct (size 3)
Audace Solitaire Classic
1 emerald cut diamond 0.1 ct (size 3)
Audace Solitaire Diamond
1 emerald cut diamond and half band 0.11 ct (size 3)
Audace Emerald Band
11 emerald cud diamonds of total weight 1.1 ct (size 3)
Because of the size of the ring, the carat weight and the numbers of the precious stones can vary from piece to piece. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any further information regarding our jewels.
For the emerald cut stones we always use D-E, VVS quality. For the round diamonds we use E-F, VVS quality.
The total carat of each letter will vary depending on the size of the letter, ranging from 0.03 to 0.08 ct E-F, VVS diamonds.
The LÉVRES collection consists of 0.1, 0.2 ct and 1.0 ct D-E, VVS marquise cut diamonds.
All our pieces come with a certificate of authenticity that prove they have been designed by Zuzana Spustova and handcrafted by an artisan goldsmith at the Neva Atelier in Italy. The official fineness mark of the piece, as well as the Neva hallmark are placed on each piece to certify its uniqueness. Each piece undergoes a high standard of quality control before being shipped out to our customers.
Here are some suggestions on how to look after your bracelet:
• Alphabet silk is designed to be kept on once the knot is tied. The best way is to tie a double knot, then cut both ends leaving a length of at least one centimetre.
• Consider changing the silk every 2 months if worn very frequently.
• Check regularly that the knot is well tied.
• Place the bracelet in its original protective box when not worn.
The silk ribbon is designed to be worn by babies and children. However, there is a risk of choking and the child’s responsibility when using the bracelet lies with the child’s parent or guardian.
Tying the silk ribbon:
1. Cut both ends of the silk to a sharp point.
2. Thread the silk through the small circle on one side of the letter.
3. Pull the silk and thread it through the small circle on the other side of the letter, leaving a loop suitable for the wrist size.
4. Pull both ends of the silk so the length is the same.
5. Put the engraved neva clasp through both sides of the silk.
6. Tighten the silk bracelet evenly on the wrist and tie a double knot. 7. Cut both ends of the silk to your desired length that should not be shorter than one centimetre.
Alphabet & alphabet diamond collection comes with the signature neva colour - snow grey. Levres collection comes with sakura pink. We recommend to purchase at least 3 additional pieces to save on shipping costs and to have enough silks for the first few months of use.
The standard size for the chain bracelet is 16 cm, though there are two more loop sizes - 17 and 18cm. Please let us know in the comment section if you’d like your bracelet to be smaller or larger; this service is free of charge. Howev- er, please note that the 16 cm usually fits most of our female customers. The size of the silk bracelet is adjustable to all ages including newborn babies. Please feel free to learn more about silk properties above.
To measure your finger get a tape measure and wrap it around the base of your finger. Mark the point on the paper where it overlaps and refer to the conversion chart to know your ring size according to the circumference of your finger. However the best result is achieved by measuring your finger in the nearest jewellery store.
|51||51 mm||16.24 mm|
|53||53 mm||18.88 mm|
Every our piece is handcrafted with great care, using materials of exquisite quality. Although delicate, these pieces are designed to last. With the passage of time you may require use of our full repair service for your jewellery.